- Four interchangeable prostates in different stages:
- Benign, slightly enlarged, but normal prostate gland simulates the benign stage.
- Prostate with two discreet, hard nodules (one is at left lobe, and the other right lobe) simulate the beginning stage.
- Prostate with easily palpable large mass simulate the intermediate stage.
- The small nodule has increased in size and has become an external hard mass on the surface of the gland.
- Prostate with malignant invasive cancer simulate the terminal stage.
- This gland is totally replaced with carcinoma.
- The entire gland will feel hard and irregular.