- Manual external chest compression with alarm compression depth
- İs approx 5cm indicator light displays and error alarm if wrong compression
- Artificial mouth to mouth respiration(inhalation):
- İnflation volume between 150ml~200ml is correct, indicator light
- Displays.inflation volume ＜150ml~200ml＜ is wrong, indicator light displays, error alert as well
- İf inflation is too quick or too much, causing the air enter the stomach.
- İndicator light displays and error alerts
- Press and artificial respiration proportion:30:2/ single, 15:2/ double
- Operation cycle: 30:2 (single) or 15:2 CPR (double) , complete five CPR operation.
- Operating frequency: the newest international standards: at least
- 100 times/min.
- Operation mode: training modeInspection of brachial artery response: squeeze the air ball
- Manually to simulate branchial artery pulse
- Working status: adopting 220V power supply, or adopting direct
- Current power of four 1# batteries, adapt to the outdoor training
- Without power supply.