Multi-Functional One Year Old Child Manikin
- l Airway management, oral/nasal cavity intubation, tracheotomy, sputum aspiration, oxygen inhalation and oral/nasal feedin
- l Venipuncture, transfusion (blood), draw blood.Systemic venous include:Head superficial temporal vein, posterior auricular vein, right arm vein, the great saphenous vein (left), femoral vein (right) and umbilical vein.Realistic feedback and blood backflow.
- l Bone marrow transfusion
- l Newborn baby artery pulse: umbilical artery, brachial artery (right), radial artery (right), femoral artery (right) and left foot dorsal artery
- Basic newborn baby nursing skill training: bath, change cloth, hair care, eye/ear clean and drops, mouth care