Simple, Compact and Reliable
|Parameters||Whole blood mode: 8 parameters with 3-part Differential|
WBC; RBC; HGB; HCT; MCV; MCH; MCHC; PLT;
|Histogram||WBC, RBC, PLT|
|Throughput||60 samples/hour (max.)|
|Sample Volume||Whole blood mode: 50 µL|
|Data Storage||40,000 complete sample results with histograms|
|Whole Blood Linearity||WBC: 1.0 – 99.9 x 103/µL|
RBC: 0.30 – 7.00 x 106/µL
HGB: 0.1 – 25 g/dL
HCT: 10 – 60%
PLT: 10 – 999 x 103/µL
|Dimensions / Weight|
(w x h x d) [inches]
|16.5 x 19 x 14 / 66 lbs|
- For additional specifications, please refer to the brochure.
- White Blood Cells, Red Blood Cells and Platelets – WBCs, RBCs and PLTs are counted using the direct current detection method with coincidence correction. Automatic discriminators separate the cell populations based on complex algorithms. The intensity of the electronic pulse from each analyzed cell is proportional to the cell volume. The hematocrit (HCT) is directly determined based on the red cell count and volume detection of each individual RBC. Even with samples at extremely low or unusually high concentrations, the Sysmex cell counters analyze WBCs, RBCs and PLTs with uncompromised precision and accuracy.
- Hemoglobin Analysis – Hemoglobin analysis is conducted using a non-cyanide method.
How can Sysmex help my lab become more efficient and productive?
- Sysmex provides a comprehensive line of products and services designed to streamline workflow and keep your hematology laboratory running smoothly.
- All hematology analyzers that carry the respected Sysmex name are developed, manufactured and supported by Sysmex to give you comparable results and maximum productivity.
- The Sysmex Customer Resource Center (CRC) is your on-line portal to information and tools to get your lab started and support you every step of the way. The CRC offers complimentary webinars for continuing education for Sysmex customers and registered visitors. The extensive CRC document library provides and archive of tools and documents. The Insight™ Inter-laboratory Quality Assurance Program is also accessible to registered users through the CRC. To learn more about how you can get started using the Sysmex CRC today, click here.
- To help you get started and to provide a high level of service throughout the life of your system, we provide you with an extensive array of service and support programs. To learn more about the services that support your system, click here.