Medisam Medical Oxygen Generator Systems produce gaseous oxygen from compressed air in the field they work in and offer a cost-effective, continuous and safe alternative to traditional oxygen gas sources such as cylinders or cryogenic liquid. Our Oxygen Generators; Available in 21 standard models with 95% purity capacity ranging from 0.5 to 2000 Nm3 / hour. The design is made for 24/7 operation. Each oxygen generator is equipped with an automatic start and stop function, which makes it automatically start and stop according to the user’s oxygen consumption.
Why Medisam Health?
- Consistently high purity guaranteed
- Low air consumption and maintenance costs
- Ease of use and maintenance
- Having a touchscreen color screen
- Instant monitoring and recording of parameters such as purity, pressure, flow rate on the screen
- Having a software that can be controlled remotely
- Control valves are maintenance-free AISI316L stainless steel
- Fully automatic operation and no need for an operator
- Having 24/7 service support
- Can be modeled as plug and play
- Can be designed on a mobile chassis
- Can be designed in a mobile container
- Tube filling up to 200 bar pressure
- Uninterrupted Production Guarantee with Redundant Valve System
He’s not only buying oxygen cylinders or liquid oxygen, but also;
- Safety problems due to high pressure in the tubes
- Cylinder / liquid oxygen tank rental
- Shipping cost
- Internal purchasing expenses
- Labor costs and risks for tube unloading-unloading and transportation
- In the liquid oxygen tank, 10-15% oxygen leakage depending on temperature and internal pressure
- You also buy oxygen gas pressure fluctuations in tube changes!
We know very well what you want from an Oxygen Generator!
- Consistently High Purity
- High quality and economy
- Easy-to-use technology
- Long life
- 24/7 technical service
- Medisam Medical Oxygen Generator Systems
As you need
- 95% (99.5% with UHP Series) purity
- At the pressure it should be
- Under your own control
- It is in your hands to produce oxygen gas at a much lower cost.
O2 Flow Rate Nm3/hr
O2 Flow Rate Lt/hr